An audience completes this fantastic, in-the moment art form. Boulder Improv produces a variety of shows for the general public to enjoy and be amazed by.
- Each month, the best improvisors from Boulder County perform different improv formats.
- At the conclusion of each round, students present what they’ve learned to their friends and families.
The Improv Show
- Performing groups are chosen based on their experience to present extended sets. This is the cream of the crop!
The Grand Jam
- Individual players are assigned to teams. They are given one hour to practice short form games before they are thrown on stage for a show!
- Teams are randomly picked and invited to perform sets in a short periods of time before the clock slams them off the stage.
Improv Field Trips
- To see improv is to learn improv. Every now and then a group of Boulder improv lovers gather to see a show outside of the Boulder “bubble”. It’s an adventure!